Tuesday 24 September 2013

Advent Calendar

Felt, applique and hand embroideryhand embroidery course

I am rushing to finish the prototype for the Advent Calendar course which starts on Friday! It is more stitching than you can shake a stick at but it will be lovely. And I have so many other things that need to be done ... I need ten sets of fingers all busy like an articulated automated machine ... but if you live near Tenterden in Kent then get yourself booked in to the course at Hoop or ring Vanessa on 01580 388011 to book your place. Or come along to the next course which is Christmas Decorations which I have designed 6 decs for you to make and embroider. If you can't get along to these then how about an online course? I have been thinking about doing some short projects online with tutorials once a week. Any views on this? 

I will of course post the finished article when I finally get to the end ... sun shining and at least can sit outside to sew ...
Felt decorations with hand embroidery

2 comments:

  1. I think an online tutorial would be great! So many of us live so far away that it would give us a chance to learn from a distance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Penny wholeheartedly! That would be wonderful.....A pattern of your Advent calendar for purchase would be very tempting......

    ReplyDelete