Wednesday 10 July 2013

Blue Bird

I have not been idle, though quiet here for a week or two. There is much to do always, and many hats to wear ... designer, producer, packer, postmistress, business manager, blogger, self promoter, office dog walker, tea girl (most important job, photographer ... brain stormer ... well it does not stop.
Some days it feels as though I have achieved very little of any substance though the steps forward are great but not actually the show and tell variety. I do spend too much time on the computer sourcing, researching, emailing, and dealing with orders. But when it works it works beautifully and I would not be doing anything else. I wish I had more time to blog though ... will try to make more time.
But here I am this week think and starting to make one off embroideries again ... it has been in my mind to do so for a while and before the end of the month I hope to have several to put onto my new etzy shop ( not there yet!)
But here is my first for sale ... Blue Bird, 23 cm x 23 cm, appliqued in silks and vintage velvets also my own printed fabric scaps, machine embroidered in rayon threads ...
Please email me if you are interested. It will be unframed but packed beautifully ready to frame as you would like and a one off. Let me know what you think.
I will of course offer a free stitch kit of your choice to the purchaser!
Silk and velvet appliqued machine embroidered picture 23 cm x 23 cm
Silk and velvet appliqued machine embroidered picture 23 cm x 23 cm
Detail of Blue Bird

Silk and velvet appliqued machine embroidered picture 23 cm x 23 cm

5 comments:

  1. Blue Bird is so gorgeous - I've put a link to your blog from mine to share the love! You inspire me to dig out my needle :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Many thanks! Loved reading your blog too!

      Delete
  2. What a lovely Blue Bird, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much for your appreciation! x

    ReplyDelete